Amethyst is my birth stone.
I have one question, is it truly a 14K gold bracelet? Because it seems so light to my wrist
Yes it is a 14K Gold Pixiu with Grade AA Amethyst Crystals.
Certainly, here's a more concise overview of different gold karats and their characteristics:
- Composition: 41.7% gold, 58.3% alloy.
- Appearance: Pale yellow.
- Advantages: High durability, affordability.
- Common uses: Affordable jewelry, especially earrings.
- Composition: 58.3% gold, 41.7% alloy.
- Appearance: Bright yellow, balanced.
- Advantages: Durability, affordability, pleasing appearance.
- Common uses: Engagement/wedding rings, fine jewelry.
- Composition: 75% gold, 25% alloy.
- Appearance: Rich yellow.
- Advantages: Low allergy risk.
- Disadvantages: Costly, less durable, not ideal for rings.
- Common uses: Earrings, necklaces, less-contact jewelry.
- Composition: 100% pure gold.
- Appearance: Extremely bright yellow.
- Advantages: High value, ideal for heirlooms.
- Disadvantages: Very soft, prone to bending.
- Common uses: Rarely for jewelry, mostly for wealth storage.
If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to ask.